Drizzle is hiring weekend help for our 2016 November markets!
Who are we looking for?
Someone that loves Drizzle and
- can learn and clearly communicate about our products (we’ll provide a training session)
- is friendly with customers in a fast paced environment (markets can get hectic)
- has their own mobile phone to use our point-of-sale system, Square (square reader will be provided)
- have their own vehicle to commute to and from markets
You will have the opportunity to learn all about Drizzle and the maker-market scene, which is a welcoming and rad place to hang out! If you are keen on learning about running a product-based small business, selling boutique items and interacting with other entrepreneurs then this is a great position for you.
Sunday Nov.13 Little Deer Market (RedDeer), 8AM-6PM
- Training Day. Will come to market with Aja (owner) in Red Deer, Alberta and learn to set up, sell, use Square Reader and tear down at end of day.
Friday Nov. 18 Curated Market (Calgary) 3PM-9:30PM
- Setup and sales for evening market
Saturday Nov. 19 Curated Market (Calgary) 9:30AM-5PM
- Full day market and tear down at end of market
Saturday Nov. 26 Little Modern Market (Calgary), 7:30AM-6:30PM
- Setup, sales and tear down in one day
What should you know?
This position is a temporary contract position that totals 35 hours. Pay will be $13/hour + honey (!)
What we need from you:
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief blurb about why you want this position. Resumes will be accepted until Sunday October 30th at midnight. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you!