Ginger Honey Roasted Pork Tenderloin
Drizzle Ginger Shine Raw Honey creates a sweet glaze over roast pork. Add an optional red wine sauce for a luxe, warm meal.
For the pork:
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp Drizzle Ginger Shine Raw Honey
- 1 ½ lb pork tenderloin
- Salt & Pepper
For the sauce:
- 259g shallot, minced
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, lightly crushed
- Sprig rosemary
- 5 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 400ml red wine
- 400ml beef stock
- Knob of butter
For the pork tenderloin:
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a large, ovenproof fry pan, melt butter and Drizzle Ginger Shine Raw Honey over medium heat.
- Season pork tenderloin with s & p.
- Place pork tenderloin in a pan and cook 5 minutes per side … pork will be lightly browned and aromatic.
- Place the pan in preheated oven and cook 8 – 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven, cover lightly with foil wrap, and let rest 10 minutes.
- Slice pork, serve with sauce drizzled on top.
For the sauce:
- Sauté sliced shallots in a medium saucepan with olive oil over high heat for about 3 mins until lightly browned, stirring often.
- Season with ground black pepper and add 1 lightly crushed garlic clove and a sprig of rosemary.
- Continue cooking for a further 3 mins, stirring often to prevent the shallots burning.
- Pour in balsamic vinegar and cook until evaporated away to a syrup, then pour in red wine and cook until reduced by two thirds.
- Pour in beef stock and bring to the boil.
- Turn down the heat and simmer until reduced again. Remove the garlic and rosemary.
- Add a little salt to taste and whisk in butter.
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @drizzle_honey on Instagram and use the hashtag #howidrizzle