Honey and Pomegranate Puff Pastry
These festive, elegant treats are the perfect blend of savoury and sweet. Tart, juicy pomegranate and tangy, creamy goat’s cheese are balanced by the deep, warm flavours of Drizzle Cinnamon Spiced Honey.
- Drizzle Cinnamon Spiced Honey
- 6-8 oz. Goat cheese
- 1 package ready-rolled puff pastry
- Preheat oven to 400 °F and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Unroll puff pastry, and cut into bite-sized rectangles or squares, about 1 ½ inch, and arrange squares in a single layer.
Gently press the back of a small spoon or your thumb into each square, creating an indentation. Spoon about 1 teaspoon of goat’s cheese into the indentation of each square.
- Bake until the pastry is flaky and golden brown, 8 to 10 minutes or according to the directions on the packaging, it came in.
- Remove from oven and let sit or 2 minutes before transferring to a serving tray.
- Drizzle Cinnamon Spiced Honey over the baked pastries, top with pomegranate seeds and serve warm.