Coconut Berry Bliss Squares
Coconut Berry Bliss Squares melt in your mouth and are easy-peasy to make, with only THREE ingredients. They are also no-bake, gluten free and paleo. The Berry Bliss honey adds superfood berries to the creamed coconut, making this an indulgent but functional treat.
¼ cup of Drizzle Berry Bliss Superfood Honey
2 cups creamed coconut (must be creamed coconut, not coconut cream or coconut butter)
2 cups fresh blueberries (fresh over frozen are preferred)
- Using a blender or food processor, combine all 3 ingredients.
- Spread the mixture onto a parchment lined pan that is about 10 x 7” making sure to spread and press down evenly.
- Cool the entire pan and mixture in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Lift the firmed-up mixture out of the pan by the edges of the parchment paper and cut into squares.
- Store in the freezer in an air tight container.