Berry Bliss Granola Bars
Berry Bliss granola bars are a no-bake option that can be prepped in advanced and made into a bar, rolled into balls, or crumbled up as a granola. Drizzle’s Berry Bliss honey adds a juicy punch to these gluten free, perfectly sweetened, high protein bars. And because our Berry Bliss honey is powered with Superfoods like Organic Canadian Blueberries, Schisandra, Goji, and Açaí, there is no need to add these extra functional ingredients.
1/3 cup flaxseed, ground
1/3 cup walnuts
1/3 cup pepitas
1/3 cup sunflowers seeds
¾ cup almonds (whole or chunks)
2/3 cup dried blueberries
1 ½ cups rolled oats (certified gluten free if required)
2 cups nut butter (almond or peanut work great)
1/2 cup apple sauce (unsweetened)
2⁄3 cup Drizzle Berry Bliss Superfood Honey
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper. The baking pan should be about 9 x 13” but can be smaller if you want your bars to be thicker.
- Combine and mix the first 7 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine Drizzle Berry Bliss honey and apple sauce in a separate bowl, then add to dry mixture.
- Add nut butter to batter.
- Add batter into the baking pan with even distribution across the pan. Press down firmly. If you are choosing to do balls instead of bars, you can shape the balls on the baking pan at this point (about 24 balls).
- Harden batter in freezer for about an hour.
- Take out of the freezer. If you made balls, they are done! If you are choosing to do bars, they can be cut out of the slab (about 20 bars), or the slab can be crumbled into granola.
- Store airtight container or bag in the freezer.