Baked Orange Donuts With Cacao Honey Glaze
Prep time: 10 minutes; Total time: 20 minutes; Yield:6 donuts
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- dash of salt
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup yogurt (unsweetened)
- 1/4 cup milk of your choice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp Cacao Luxe Drizzle Honey
- 1/2 orange (juice and zest)
- 2 tsp orange marmalade
- more Cacao Luxe Drizzle Honey for the glaze
- Lightly grease a donut baking pan (cooking spray works great), preheat the oven to 370F.
- Combine dry ingredients and set aside.
- In a separate bowl combine all wet ingredients. Mix well.
- Using spatula gently mix wet and dry ingredients just until combined (don’t over mix).
- Spoon your donut batter into a piping bag fitted with a large round tip. Squeeze the batter from your piping bag into each donut cavity (should be about 3/4 full).
- Using a small spoon carefully add batter to donut pan. Fill each donut cavity about 3/4 full.
- Bake your donuts for about 10-12 minutes. Let them cool in the pan for about 5 minutes then gently transfer to a cooling rack.
- Use Cacao Luxe honey as a glaze. Dip donuts into the honey and put them on a cooling rack to dry.
- Feel free to decorate your donuts with orange slices or dust with cocoa.