Want to work for Drizzle? We are hiring!
Fulfillment and Logistics Coordinator
May 24, 2022
Three Hills, Alberta
Drizzle is a fast-growing start-up company that creates all-natural, 100% Canadian, bee-friendly honey products for the next generation of consumers! We are seeking someone to receive and fulfill pallet, box and ecommerce orders in our Three Hills, Alberta, Canada facility.
We are looking for a well-organized, self-starter that can work independently. Experience in order fulfillment and inventory management are assets. You will be working with a small but mighty team, including Drizzle’s Founder, Digital Marketer, and Operations Manager. We have a large external team including our Packaging Facility, Accounting Firm, Lawyers, Brand Management Group, Sales Reps and Distribution Teams. Drizzle has an investment from District Ventures Capital, led by Arlene Dickinson of the Dragons’ Den. If you are keen on contributing to our business’s successful national and international growth and selling premium products, this is a great position for you!
Must be between the ages of 15 and 30 due to a Youth Grant we are receiving to help fund this position. Drizzle is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We are a Certified B Corporation™ meet the highest certifiable standards of environmental and social performance.
- Pick and pack pallet sized orders for retail and wholesale. Book transportation trucks via online system.
- Pick and pack box sized orders for retail and wholesale. Book carrier trucks via online system.
- Pick and pack ecommerce orders from drizzlehoney.com. Ensure orders are thoughtfully packed for an enjoyable customer unboxing experience.
- Ensure correct fulfillment of orders through creating packing slips, BOLs, boxing, booking carrier trucks and tracking orders.
- Prep jars with bubble bags and barcode stickers for Amazon orders.
- Prep orders with correct paperwork and stickers attached to cases.
- Hand build honey box sets.
- Hand sticker honeycomb. Pack and sticker cases.
- Hand sticker corporate orders.
- Inventory counts of jars, ingredients and packed product for input into DEAR Inventory Management System
- Close out production, orders and tasks
- Computer skills
- Excel spreadsheets
- Inventory management systems
- Logistics and supply chain coordination
- Online sales platforms
- Forklift training
- Fit physical condition, and can carry 15-30 lbs when picking/packing
- Very good attention to detail
This is an hourly position, with preferred shifts Monday through Friday for 3-8 hours per day depending on busy season. $18/hour. Resume and references are requested. Applications will be accepted until midnight on Friday June 3rd, 2022. Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org