Caramelized Shallots and Mushrooms
These sweet, savoury mushrooms are the perfect topping on steak or as a side for any dinner. With butter, umami mushrooms and shallots perfectly balanced, they will quickly become a crowd favourite.
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 shallots, minced
- 2 cups sliced or whole brown mushrooms
- ¼ cup chopped fresh thyme, tarragon and rosemary
- 1 tbsp Drizzle Ginger Shine Raw Honey
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a large, flat pan, heat butter over medium heat.
- Add onions stirring often until onions begin to soften and become golden (about 5 minutes). Turn heat to low, and continue to cook 10 minutes until onions are caramelized.
- Add sliced mushrooms and herbs and cook for 8 – 10 more minutes.
- Stir in Drizzle Ginger Shine Raw Honey, salt and pepper to taste and serve warm.
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @drizzle_honey on Instagram and use the hashtag #howidrizzle