Frozen Berry Bliss Honey Mousse
A decadent light mousse that has the elegant taste of Drizzle Berry Bliss Superfood Honey. This is easily our new favorite frozen dessert, as it’s not too heavy and has the perfect amount of berry sweetness!
4 eggs, separated
2 egg yolks
½ cup Drizzle Berry Bliss
1 ½ cups whipping cream
- Beat all 6 egg yolks together.
- Place in a double boiler, over medium heat.
- Whisk in Drizzle Berry Bliss Superfood Honey, until well blended. Then, with a spatula, stir for 10 minutes.
- Remove double boiler from heat and place the pan in a bowl of ice. Keep stirring until it begins to cool, then set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whip the whipping cream until firm (you can use a hand-held mixer for this as well).
- In a separate bowl, whisk the egg whites until they form soft peaks.
- Fold half the honey mixture into the whites. Fold half the honey mixture into the whipped cream. Then combine both bowls and using a spatula, gently fold together.
- Mousse can be placed in a large bowl or individual glass dessert dishes. Top with your favourite berries!
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @drizzle_honey on Instagram and use the hashtag #howidrizzle