Orange Honey Loaf Cake with Drizzle Turmeric Gold Raw Honey
Recipe by Aga Bodes
9" by 5" loaf
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon all spice
- 1 Tbsp freshly grated orange zest
- 8 Tbsp unsalted butter (melted)
- 3/4 cup Drizzle Turmeric Gold Raw Honey
- 3 Tbsp freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/2 cup milk of your choice
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 325 F and butter your 9 inch by 5 inch loaf pan.
- In a medium bowl whisk together sifted flour, baking powder, baking soda and orange zest and spices.
- In a separate bowl, combine melted butter, sugar and honey and beat for about 1 minute.
- Add eggs (one at a time), vanilla, orange zest, orange juice and milk and mix on low, until combined.
- Add the flour mixture and beat on low-speed until combined.
- Pour the batter into prepared loaf pan and bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until the toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and place pan on cooling rack for 15 minutes. Turn out the cake on cooling rack to cool completely.
- Top your loaf cake with Drizzle turmeric honey and enjoy!
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @drizzle_honey on Instagram and use the hashtag #howidrizzle
You can follow Aga on Instagram at @dayliciousdilemmas!