Recipe by Aga Bodes
- 6 large eggs
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 Tbsp chopped chives
- 1 Tbsp chopped cilantro or parsley
- 1-2 Tbsp Drizzle Hot Honey
- 2 beetroots (peeled and roughly chopped)
- 4 cups water
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- Make a batch of hard-boiled eggs, remove from water and set aside.
- To a large pot, add the water, apple cider vinegar and beets. Bring to a boil, then remove from the heat and let it cool slightly, then add the hard boiled eggs and gently stir. Leave the eggs in the mixture for at least 1 hour. The natural red dye from the beet will give the eggs a beautiful pink color.
- Carefully peel the eggs and halve them lengthwise. Scoop out the yolks into a large bowl and set whites aside on a platter.
- Cut the avocados in half, remove the pit, scoop out the flesh and place in a blender or food processor. Add cooked egg yolks(3-4), sprinkle with lime juice and salt. Add in the herbs and hot honey and blend util smooth.
- Pipe or scoop a generous spoonful of the avocado mixture into each egg white.
- Sprinkle with chilli flakes, micro greens or chopped herbs and enjoy!