Recipe by Aga Bodes
- 3 Bosc pears
- 1/2 persimmon
- 1 star fruit
- 1/4 cup Drizzle Ginger Shine Raw honey
- 2-3 cinnamon sticks
- 2-4 star anise
- Pinch of kosher salt
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line a half sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Slice pears in half. Using a melon baller scoop out the seeds. Cut a sliver off the bottom of each pear half so that they will lay flat. Place pears on the pan about 2 inches apart (cut side up).
- Sprinkle with cinnamon, salt, top with walnuts and drizzle with honey.
- Roast about 20-30 minutes, remove from the oven.
- Serve warm with (ripe) persimmon and star fruit slices.