Recipe by Aga Bodes
What You'll Need
- Place the olive oil, hot honey, garlic powder, paprika and salt in a large bowl.
- Whisk to combine and pour the marinade into the large ziplock bag.
- Add the chicken, bell peppers, zucchini, pineapple and red onion to the bag. Toss to coat in the marinade.
- Refrigerate in the ziplock bag for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat BBQ to medium high heat.
- Thread the chicken, fruit and vegetables onto the skewers (alternating for variety).
- Place kabobs on the grill and close the lid. Grill, flipping once, until the chicken is cooked through (about 5-7 minutes on each side).
- Garnish with fresh herbs, drizzle with Hot Honey and enjoy!